Jump to Main Content
- Cancela, J.J.; Fandiño, M.; Rey, B.J.; Dafonte, J.; González, X.P.
- Agricultural water management 2017 v.183 pp. 70-77
- grapes, etc ; Vitis vinifera; buds; electrical conductivity; flowering; harvesting; irrigation management; models; normalized difference vegetation index; soil water; soil water content; soil water potential; soil-plant interactions; topography; unmanned aerial vehicles; vegetation; vines; vineyards; wines; winter; Spain; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... This research aims to test the discrimination of homogenized areas in traditional Galician vineyards of Vitis vinifera (L.) cv. Albariño, using a vegetation index and soil electrical conductivity and their relations with plant and soil measures (stem water potential and soil water content) and productivity and quality parameters. The study was conducted in a 4.8ha commercial vineyard (Vitis vinife ...
- Li, Tao; Hao, Xinmei; Kang, Shaozhong
- Agricultural water management 2017 v.179 pp. 158-166
- grapes, etc ; Vitis vinifera; environmental factors; fruit yield; georeferencing; geostatistics; plant available water; sand fraction; sandy soils; saturated hydraulic conductivity; vineyards; water supply; China; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Spatially variable soil properties, combined with the complex interrelationship between crop yield with environmental factors often lead to spatio-temporal variability of crop yield across the field. The objectives of this study were to investigate spatial variability of grape yield and estimate the potential yield at various soil water depletion levels within a vineyard of arid northwest China. G ...