Jump to Main Content
- Marofi, Safar; Shakarami, Masoud; Rahimi, Ghasem; Ershadfath, Farnaz
- Agricultural water management 2015 v.158 pp. 266-276
- composts, etc ; basil; clay; clay loam soils; crop yield; drainage water; freshwater; greenhouses; harvesting; humans; leaching; lysimeters; nitrates; nutrients; planting; potassium phosphates; sandy loam soils; soil nutrients; soil profiles; topsoil; wastewater; water quality; Iran; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... This study was conducted to determine the effects of wastewater and compost on soil leaching nutrients, under basil cultivation. To this regard, a factorial test based on completely randomized design with two factors and three replications was applied. The experiment was carried out in the greenhouse of Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamedan, Iran. The first factor was water quality: fresh water (W1), ra ...
- Almuktar, S.A.A.A.N.; Scholz, M.; Al-Isawi, R.H.K.; Sani, A.
- Agricultural water management 2015 v.149 pp. 1-22
- composts, etc ; Capsicum annuum; agricultural industry; biomass; crops; cultivars; culture media; growth and development; hot peppers; hydrocarbons; irrigated farming; irrigation water; leaves; municipal wastewater; nutrients; recycling; sanitation; sweet peppers; tap water; trace elements; wastewater irrigation; water pollution; wetlands; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Due to water scarcity in many arid countries, there is considerable interest in recycling various wastewater streams such as treated urban wastewater for irrigation in the agricultural sector. The aim was therefore to assess if domestic wastewater treated by different wetlands can be successfully recycled to water commercially grown crops. The objectives were to assess variables and boundary condi ...