Jump to Main Content
- Girón, I.F.; Corell, M.; Martín-Palomo, M.J.; Galindo, A.; Torrecillas, A.; Moreno, F.; Moriana, A.
- Agricultural water management 2015 v.161 pp. 114-126
- Olea europaea, etc ; deficit irrigation; evapotranspiration; flowering; fruit drop; irrigated conditions; irrigation rates; irrigation scheduling; olives; orchards; phenology; shrinkage; tree trunk; trees; water potential; water stress; Spain; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Regulated deficit irrigation (RDI) results are affected by the actual water stress level reached during the treatments. The irrigation scheduling based on water status measurements, such as trunk diameter fluctuations, can control in an accurate way the water restrictions. However, the number of works that use these indicators as isolate parameter to control the schedule is scarce in general, and ...
- Napoli, Marco; Orlandini, Simone
- Agricultural water management 2015 v.153 pp. 51-62
- Olea europaea, etc ; Soil and Water Assessment Tool model; grasses; harrowing; olives; orchards; plant growth; prediction; runoff; sediments; simulation models; soil nutrients; vineyards; Italy; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The ArcSWAT2009 model with an improved sub-model (SWAT-GC) was used to assess plant growth to evaluate sediment and nutrient runoff yields from an alternating grass-covered/tilled inter-row vineyard (VP) and from disk harrowing (DH) and grass cover (GC) management techniques in an olive orchard in Castelfiorentino (Florence), Tuscany, Italy. The model was calibrated for field plots (0.11 to 0.12ha ...