Jump to Main Content
- del Giudice, Tommaso, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Agricultural water management 2019 v.216 pp. 70-75
- Olea europaea; chlorophyll; cultivars; greenhouse production; hydrogels; olives; photosynthesis; pigments; plantlets; polymers; soil amendments; water content; water stress
- ... Hydrogels have a large interest for commercial application in agriculture. Our experiment was performed under greenhouse conditions, to examine the effect of the hydrogel “stockosorb-660” (TS) compared with non treated plants (TC). As compared to TC treatment, the hydrogel treatment increased clearly the growth responses, photosynthetic pigments, the dry weights and the relative water content of o ...
- del Giudice, Tommaso, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Agricultural water management 2017 v.192 pp. 221-231
- Olea europaea; arid zones; chlorophyll; fluorescence; fruiting; hydrogels; leaves; olive oil; olives; physical properties; rain; rhizosphere; soil; soil amendments; stomatal conductance; super absorbent polymers; trees; turgor; vegetative growth; water content; Tunisia
- ... The effects of soil amendment with the hydrophilic polymer Stockosorb® on the physical properties of the soil as well as on physiological parameters (turgor pressure, stomatal conductance, chlorophyll fluorescence) and yield (vegetative growth, fruit characteristics, oil yield and quality) of an established olive crop cultivated under rainfed conditions, were investigated in Tunisia during the 201 ...