Jump to Main Content
- Marrero, H.J.; Medan, D.; Zarlavsky, G.E.; Torretta, J.P.
- Agriculture, ecosystems & environment 2016 v.218 pp. 28-32
- land management, etc ; agricultural land; agroecosystems; foraging; grasslands; indigenous species; introduced plants; landscapes; ornamental plants; pollen; pollination; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Agricultural land management modify environments in such a way that ecosystem functions are impaired. The establishment of exotic plants, favoured by agricultural land management, may alter the foraging behaviour of native floral visitors and consequently the pollination service they provide. To determine whether agricultural land management affects the pollination service provided by floral visit ...
- Dal Ferro, N.; Cocco, E.; Lazzaro, B.; Berti, A.; Morari, F.
- Agriculture, ecosystems & environment 2016 v.232 pp. 312-325
- land management, etc ; European Union; agroecosystems; air quality; arable soils; cover crops; decision support systems; disturbed soils; ecological value; grasslands; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; information management; issues and policy; landscapes; leaching; methane; nitrogen; nitrous oxide; prediction; soil organic matter; soil water; water erosion; water quality; Italy; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Many efforts have been made in Europe to improve the environmental quality of agro-ecosystems. Since the 2000s, agri-environmental measures (AEMs) have been financed and implemented in EU countries, although their beneficial effects are still questioned due to poorly targeted environmental issues and a lack of site-specific payments. Indeed, estimates of AEM outcomes at the territorial level requi ...