Jump to Main Content
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Agriculture, ecosystems & environment 2016 v.231 pp. 98-104
- ambient temperature; carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide enrichment; corn; correlation; disease resistance; disease severity; genotype; leaf blight; stress tolerance
- ... In the present study, effect of elevated temperature and CO2 levels was assessed on maydis leaf blight (MLB) disease tolerance attributes of two maize genotypes PEHM 5 (moderately resistant) and CM 119 (highly susceptible). The maize genotypes were exposed to two CO2 levels: ambient (400ppm) and elevated (550±20ppm) and three temperature levels: ambient, 1.5°C higher than ambient and 3°C higher th ...
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Agriculture, ecosystems & environment 2003 v.97 no.1-3 pp. 309-616
- Oryza sativa; Triticum aestivum; alluvial soils; animal manures; cropping systems; dicyandiamide; drying; fertilizers; greenhouse effect; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; irrigation; methane; methane production; rice soils; soil quality; urea; wheat; India
- ... Methane (CH4) is one of the important greenhouse gases accounting for 15% of the total enhanced greenhouse effect. Rice (Oryza sativa L.)-wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cropping system is the most dominating cropping system in the Indo-Gangetic plains (IGPs) of India occupying 10.5 million ha of productive land could be a major source of atmospheric CH4. Effect of irrigation, urea, farmyard manure ( ...