Jump to Main Content
- Băşa, Adrian Gheorghe; Ion, Viorel; Dumbravă, Marin; Temocico, Georgeta; Epure, Lenuţa Iuliana; Ştefan, Dumitru
- Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 2016 v.10 pp. 104-111
- Zea mays; analysis of variance; corn; crops; developmental stages; drought; environmental factors; fertilizer application; field experimentation; grain yield; hybrids; leaves; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; seeds; triticale; water content; water supply; yield components; Romania
- ... The yield components and the grain yield are influenced by several factors, either they are environmental or technological. Among the environmental factors there is counting as one of the most important the water supply, while among the technological factors there are counting the preceding crop and fertilization strategy. In this respect, the aim of this paper is to present the results regarding ...
- Borugă, Theodora; Cıontu, Costică; Borugă, Iulian; Săndoıu, Dumitru-Ilie
- Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 2016 v.10 pp. 129-134
- crop production; barley; analysis of variance; nitrogen; fertilizer application; plant residues; soil; field experimentation; crop rotation; organic fertilizers; beets; nitrogen fertilizers
- ... The purpose of this paper is to present the research conducted in the agricultural year of 2014-2015, situated on the experimental field of the Department of Soil Sciences, at Moara Domneasca, on red soil. The barley crop is part of a crop rotation wheat-barley-sugar beet. The experience is a two-factor concept, organised in three repetitions, with the next factors: a – organic fertilization and b ...