Jump to Main Content
- Ibrahim, M.; Franco, M.; Pezo, D. A.; Camero, A.; Araya, J. L.
- Agroforestry systems 2001 v.51 no.2 pp. 167-175
- Hyparrhenia rufa, etc ; Cratylia argentea; agroforestry; animal feeding; cattle; crossbreds; crude protein; drought tolerance; dry matter intake; dry season; grasses; grazing; in vitro digestibility; lactose; leaves; milk; milk fat; milk yield; molasses; nutritive value; poultry manure; protein sources; protein supplements; shrubs; sugarcane; tropics; wheat bran; wilting; Costa Rica; Show all 29 Subjects
- ... arboreal protein supplement for crossbred dual purpose cattle grazing Hyparrenhia rufa ...
... across treatments, a quadratic relationship between dry matter intake of H. rufa (y) ...
... increased intake of the fibrous H. rufa grass. Diets with C. argentea as the main ...
- Camero, A.; Franco, M.
- Agroforestry systems 2001 v.51 no.2 pp. 157-166
- Hyparrhenia rufa, etc ; Erythrina poeppigiana; Gliricidia sepium; Jersey; Research and Education Center for Tropical Agriculture; agroforestry; ammonium nitrogen; atmospheric precipitation; cows; crossbreds; demonstration farms; digestibility; fatty acid composition; feeds; hay; leaves; legumes; milk; milk yield; molasses; protein supplements; rice bran; rumen; rumen fermentation; steers; temperature; trees; tropics; urea; volatile fatty acids; zebu; Costa Rica; Show all 32 Subjects
- ... Hyparrhenia rufa hay, rice bran and molasses, was studied with rumen fistulated steers ...