Jump to Main Content
- Keller, Boglárka; Szabó, Judit; Centeri, Csaba; Jakab, Gergely; Szalai, Zoltán
- Agrokémia és talajtan 2018 pp. 1-10
- arable soils; climate; climate change; grasslands; land use; pollution load; rain intensity; rainfall simulation; runoff; sediment yield; soil erosion; suspended sediment
- ... Adaptation is the most important strategy to reduce the effect of climate change and soil erosion. During this process adequate, rational land use is necessary to ensure climate resilience. Therefore, the main objective in this study was to evaluate the susceptibility of different land use intensities (arable land and grassland) to soil erosion. The rainfall simulation method is a good tool to mea ...
- Csathó, Péter; Árendás, Tamás; Szabó, Anita; Sándor, Renáta; Ragályi, Péter; Pokovai, Klára; Tóth, Zoltán; Kremper, Rita
- Agrokémia és talajtan 2018 pp. 1-13
- Chernozems; Zea mays; ammonium lactate; calcium ammonium nitrate; corn; crop rotation; fertilizer application; flowering; grain yield; leaves; monitoring; nutrient deficiencies; nutritional status; phosphorus; phosphorus fertilizers; phosphorus pentoxide; plant analysis; potassium chloride; superphosphate; surpluses; zinc; zinc fertilizers; zinc sulfate; Hungary
- ... A long-term fertilizer experiment was set up on a calcareous chernozem soil with a wheat-maize-maize-wheat crop rotation, as part of the National Long-Term Fertilization Experiments (NLTFE) Network, set up with the same experimental pattern under different soil and agro-climatic conditions in Hungary. The effect of P fertilization on the soil, on maize yields, and on leaf P and Zn contents in the ...