Main content area
You searched for: Journal Agronomy journal Remove constraint Journal: Agronomy journal Publication Year 1993 Remove constraint Publication Year: 1993 Source 1993 v.85 no.3 Remove constraint Source: 1993 v.85 no.3 Subject crop yield Remove constraint Subject: crop yield Subject dry matter accumulation Remove constraint Subject: dry matter accumulation Subject interspecific variation Remove constraint Subject: interspecific variation Subject soil water content Remove constraint Subject: soil water content Text Availability Citation in PubAg Remove constraint Text Availability: Citation in PubAg
2 Search Results
- Overman, A. R.; Sanderson, M. A.; Jones, R. M.
- Agronomy journal 1993 v.85 no.3 pp. 541-545
- interspecific variation; cultivars; mathematical models; forage crops; Panicum coloratum; application rate; soil water content; Cynodon dactylon; arid zones; dry matter accumulation; crop yield; rain; growth models; Eragrostis curvula; Cenchrus ciliaris; nitrogen fertilizers; Texas
- ... Models provide a quantitative means to evaluate yield response of forage grasses to applied N and water availability. The objective of this analysis was to estimate model parameters (A, b, c) for bermu. dagrasses and bunchgrasses grown at the same location and during the same time period. The logistic equation was used to relate annual dry matter production to applied N for three bermudagrasses [C ...
- Wiedenhoeft, M. Hagemann
- Agronomy journal 1993 v.85 no.3 pp. 549-553
- harvest date; interspecific variation; Brassica rapa subsp. pekinensis; hybrids; sowing date; soil water content; grazing; air temperature; dry matter accumulation; regrowth; forage; crop yield; Brassica napus; Brassica rapa subsp. oleifera; cold; Maine
- ... Brassica crops have potential use as a forage during summer, fall, and early winter months. The influence of planting date and harvest date on the initial and regrowth herbage yields for three Brassica species: rape (B. napus L., ‘Winfred’ in 1987 and ‘Emerald’ in 1988 and 1989), turnip (B. rapa L., ‘Purple Top’), and a turnip hybrid (B. rapa × B. pekinensis L., ‘Tyfon’) were investigated. The spe ...