Jump to Main Content
- A. M. O. Elwali; G. J. Gascho; M. E. Sumner
- Agronomy journal 1985 v.77 no.3 pp. 506-508
- plant nutrition; Zea mays; fertilizers; nutrient requirements; Diagnosis and Recommendation Integrated System; Georgia
- W. D. Branch; G. J. Gascho
- Agronomy journal 1985 v.77 no.6 pp. 963-965
- Arachis hypogaea; cultivars; soil fertility; variety trials; Georgia
- ... Because of expansion of additional hectareage onto marginal soil types and the economical need to reduce production inputs, differential genetic responses to lower fertility practices need to be sought within crop species. During 1981 through 1983, tests were conducted to evaluate 24 peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) cultivars under low soil fertility. The Tifton loamy sand (fine-loamy, siliceous, ther ...