Jump to Main Content
- Conner, S.D.; Adams, J.E.
- Agronomy journal 1926 v.18 no.12 pp. 1103-1107
- field crops; rock phosphate; fineness; chemical analysis; crop yield; fertilizer application
- ... Commercial fine ground raw Tennessee phosphate was compared in pot culture with the same material reground in a ball mill. The reground phosphate was only 7.7% more effective than the commercial phosphate. The finest mechanical separate in the phosphate (clay) was 10% more effective than the commercial phosphate. The pot tests on these two phosphorus hungry soils do not indicate that it would pay ...
- Tysdal, H.M.; Salmon, S.C.
- Agronomy journal 1926 v.18 no.12 pp. 1099-1100
- water content; Triticum aestivum; Secale cereale; Hordeum vulgare; varieties; winter hardiness; sap; chemical analysis; colloids; temperature