Jump to Main Content
- Greiner, Christopher L.; Verstraete, Frank J. M.; Stover, Susan M.; Garcia, Tanya C.; Leale, Dustin; Arzi, Boaz
- American journal of veterinary research 2017 v.78 no.6 pp. 702-711
- osteotomy, etc ; adults; biomechanics; cats; experimental design; mechanical properties; models; radiography; tooth root; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... OBJECTIVE To evaluate biomechanical properties of intact feline mandibles, compared with those for mandibles with an experimentally created osteotomy that was stabilized with 1 of 2 internal fixation configurations. SAMPLE 20 mandibles from 10 adult feline cadavers. PROCEDURES An incomplete block study design was used to assign the mandibles of each cadaver to 2 of 3 groups (locking plate with loc ...
- Pillard, Paul; Livet, Veronique; Cabon, Quentin; Bismuth, Camille; Sonet, Juliette; Remy, Denise; Fau, Didier; Carozzo, Claude; Viguier, Eric; Cachon, Thibaut
- American journal of veterinary research 2017 v.78 no.4 pp. 517-528
- osteotomy, etc ; adults; cages; correlation; cranial cruciate ligament; dogs; planning; radiography; stifle; tendons; tibia; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... OBJECTIVE To assess use of a new radiographic method to determine the distance by which the tibial tuberosity should be advanced to reduce the patellar tendon-tibial plateau angle (PTA) to 90° by means of the modified Maquet technique (MMT) in dogs. SAMPLE 24 pelvic limbs from 12 adult medium-sized to large-breed canine cadavers. PROCEDURES Radiographs of stifle joints at 135° extension in true la ...