Jump to Main Content
- MacLellan, Megan J.; Ober, Christopher P.; Feeney, Daniel A.; Jessen, Carl R.
- American journal of veterinary research 2017 v.78 no.5 pp. 601-608
- osteotomy, etc ; cerebellum; diffusivity; dogs; image analysis; magnetic resonance imaging; patients; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... OBJECTIVE To acquire MRI diffusion data (apparent diffusion coefficient [ADC] and fractional anisotropy [FA] values, including separate measures for gray and white matter) at 3.0 T for multiple locations of the brain of neurologically normal dogs. ANIMALS: 13 neurologically normal dogs recruited from a group of patients undergoing tibial plateau leveling osteotomy. PROCEDURES: MRI duration ranged ...
- Pillard, Paul; Livet, Veronique; Cabon, Quentin; Bismuth, Camille; Sonet, Juliette; Remy, Denise; Fau, Didier; Carozzo, Claude; Viguier, Eric; Cachon, Thibaut
- American journal of veterinary research 2017 v.78 no.4 pp. 517-528
- osteotomy, etc ; adults; cages; correlation; cranial cruciate ligament; dogs; planning; radiography; stifle; tendons; tibia; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... OBJECTIVE To assess use of a new radiographic method to determine the distance by which the tibial tuberosity should be advanced to reduce the patellar tendon-tibial plateau angle (PTA) to 90° by means of the modified Maquet technique (MMT) in dogs. SAMPLE 24 pelvic limbs from 12 adult medium-sized to large-breed canine cadavers. PROCEDURES Radiographs of stifle joints at 135° extension in true la ...