Jump to Main Content
- Ampe, Bart; Duchateau, Luc; Speybroeck, Niko; Berkvens, Dirk; Dupont, Alain; Kerkhofs, Pierre; Thiry, Etienne; Dispas, Marc
- American journal of veterinary research 2012 v.73 no.11 pp. 1787-1793
- infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, etc ; Bovine alphaherpesvirus 1; herds; grazing; farms; long term effects; models; risk factors; vaccines; seasonal variation; seroconversion; cows; vaccination; buildings; glycoproteins; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Objective: To assess long-term effects and risk factors for the efficacy of hyperimmunization protocols against infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) during a longitudinal field study of dairy and dairy-beef mixed farms. Animals: Approximately 7,700 cows from 72 farms. Procedures: Farms were assigned to 3 treatment groups (hyperimmunization groups [HIGs] 1 and 2, which were hyperimmunized with g ...
- Grissett, Gretchen P.; White, Brad J.; Anderson, David E.; Larson, Robert E.; Miesner, Matt D.
- American journal of veterinary research 2014 v.75 no.12 pp. 1076-1082
- infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, etc ; ambient temperature; antibodies; beef cattle; blood serum; calves; intranasal administration; nose; vaccination; vaccines; virus replication; viruses; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Objective—To evaluate the effect of ambient temperature on viral replication and serum antibody titers following administration of an intranasal modified-live infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR)-parainfluenza-3 (PI3) virus vaccine to beef calves housed in high– (> 32°C) and moderate– (21°C) ambient temperature environments. Animals—28 calves (mean weight, 206.8 kg). Procedures—Calves were rand ...