Jump to Main Content
- Rieppel, Olivier
- Amphibia-reptilia 1980 v.1 no.2 pp. 95-112
- Heloderma; Platynota; Varanus; fossils; head; lizards; skeleton; Borneo; Switzerland
- ... The Postcranial Skeleton of Lanthanotus borneensis (Reptilia, Lacertilia) Olivier Rieppel Paläontologisches Institut und Museum der Universität, Künstlergasse 16, CH-8006 Zürich, Switzerland Abstract. The postcranial skeleton of Lanthanotus borneensis is described and compared to that of Heloderma and Varanus. In an evolutionary sense, Lathanotus is intermediate in structure between Heloderma show ...
- Busse, Klaus
- Amphibia-reptilia 1980 v.1 no.2 pp. 113-125
- Leptodactylidae; Salmonidae; adults; algae; captive animals; detritus; frogs; habitats; insects; mouth; parasitic mites; photographs; streams; tadpoles; Andes region; Chile
- ... As only little is known about the Leptodactylid frog Telmatobius montanus from the Andean range of Santiago de Chile, it has been tried to gather more information about this species. Additional data about the external morphology and its variation are presented as well as photographs of live and preserved adults. The tadpole is also described, using both live and preserved material. The frog is mai ...