Jump to Main Content
- Sardenne, Fany; Bodin, Nathalie; Metral, Luisa; Crottier, Anaïs; Le Grand, Fabienne; Bideau, Antoine; Brisset, Blandine; Bourjea, Jérôme; Saraux, Claire; Bonhommeau, Sylvain; Kerzérho, Vincent; Bernard, Serge; Rouyer, Tristan
- Analytica chimica acta 2019 v.1051 pp. 82-93
- Crustacea; analytical chemistry; analytical methods; fatty acids; fish; freezers; lipid content; molluscs; nitrogen; protocols; solvents; tissues
- ... Various protocols are currently used to study marine lipids, but there is a growing interest in working on dry samples that are easier to transport. However, reference protocols are still lacking for dry samples. In order to make recommendations on this use, lipid classes and fatty acids (FA) obtained from six analytical protocols using two different tissue states (dry vs wet) and three extraction ...
- Garlito, B.; Portolés, T.; Niessen, W.M.A.; Navarro, J.C.; Hontoria, F.; Monroig, Ó.; Varó, I.; Serrano, R.
- Analytica chimica acta 2019 v.1051 pp. 103-109
- analytical chemistry; atmospheric pressure; chemical bonding; eyes; fatty acid methyl esters; fish; gas chromatography; heterologous gene expression; ionization; long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids; mass spectrometry; polyunsaturated fatty acids; reference standards; screening
- ... Gas chromatography coupled to a quadrupole time-of-flight mass analyzer (QTOF) with an atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI) source has been tested to study the ionization and mass spectrometric behavior of long-chain and very long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LC-PUFAs, C18–24; VLC-PUFAs, >C24). The protonated molecule ([M+H]+), measured at accurate mass, became the base peak of th ...