Jump to Main Content
- Wouters, Bert; Pirok, Bob W.J.; Soulis, Dionysios; Garmendia Perticarini, Rocío C.; Fokker, Sander; van den Hurk, Rick S.; Skolimowski, Maciej; Peters, Ron A.H.; Schoenmakers, Peter J.
- Analytica chimica acta 2019 v.1053 pp. 62-69
- analytical chemistry; biodegradability; chemical composition; comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography; gel chromatography; nanoparticles; particle size; polymers; therapeutics; tissue engineering
- ... Biodegradable polymeric materials may eventually replace biostable materials for medical applications, including therapeutic devices, scaffolds for tissue engineering, and drug-delivery vehicles. To further develop such materials, a more fundamental understanding is necessary to correlate parameters including chemical-composition distribution within a macromolecular structure with the final proper ...
- Devos, O.; Schröder, H.; Sliwa, M.; Placial, J.P.; Neymeyr, K.; Métivier, R.; Ruckebusch, C.
- Analytica chimica acta 2019 v.1053 pp. 32-42
- analytical chemistry; irradiation; least squares; models; photochemistry; ultraviolet radiation; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy; wavelengths
- ... We propose a multivariate curve resolution approach for the investigation of photochromic systems using UV-Visible spectroscopy. The incorporation of photochemical hard-models as constraints in multivariate curve resolution alternating least squares (MCR-ALS) allows extracting reaction quantum yields in situations where a complete knowledge of the system is not available. We apply this approach to ...