Jump to Main Content
- Cao, Xiang-Jian; Chen, Li-Na; Zhang, Xuan; Liu, Jin-Ting; Chen, Ming-Yu; Wu, Qiu-Rong; Miao, Jun-Ying; Zhao, Bao-Xiang
- Analytica chimica acta 2016 v.920 pp. 86-93
- X-ray diffraction; analytical chemistry; electron transfer; fluorescence; image analysis; lysosomes; morpholine; pH; ultraviolet radiation
- ... NBDlyso with lysosome-locating morpholine moiety has been developed as a high selective and sensitive fluorescent pH probe. This probe can respond to acidic pH (2.0–7.0) in a short time (less than 1 min) and not almost change after continuously illuminated for an extended period by ultraviolet light. The fluorescence intensity of NBDlyso enhanced 100-fold in acidic solution, with very good linear ...
- Bhaisare, Mukesh Lavkush; Gedda, Gangaraju; Khan, M. Shahnawaz; Wu, Hui-Fen
- Analytica chimica acta 2016 v.920 pp. 63-71
- Escherichia coli; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Staphylococcus aureus; X-ray diffraction; analytical chemistry; bacteria; carbon; chitosan; detection limit; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; fluorescence; fluorometry; income; microbial detection; nanoparticles; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A novel and facile approach of pathogenic bacteria detection, which utilizes fluorescent sensing and bacteria capture with Magnetic carbon dots (Mag-CDs), was proposed in this work. Magnetic nanoparticles were synthesized and then decorated with C-dots, and further functionalized with amine groups (chitosan). In this way, bacteria were strongly anchored on the hybrid material Mag-CDs for highly se ...