Jump to Main Content
- Habib Bagheri; Noshin Alipour; Zahra Ayazi
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 no. pp. 43-49
- cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; desorption; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; micelles; microextraction; monitoring; multiresidue analysis; nanowires; pH; pesticides; polymers; river water; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; triazines
- ... A simple, rapid and sensitive method based on microextraction in packed syringe (MEPS), in combination with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) was developed. Polyaniline (PANI) nanowires network was synthesized and used as sorbent of MEPS for the multiresidue determination of selected analytes from triazine, organochlrorine and organophosphorous pesticides in aqueous samples. The PANI na ...
- David S.M. Ribeiro; João A. Lopes; João L.M. Santos; João A.V. Prior
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.721 no. pp. 97-103
- activated carbon; adsorption; beverages; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; death; desorption; detection limit; drugs; ethanol; fluorometry; glibenclamide; hydrochloric acid; monitoring; overdose; sedation; suicide; surfactants
- ... Nowadays, the use of a drug to modify a person's behavior with criminal intentions has become a growing public concern. In fact, stealthy drink spiking with certain drugs can cause the incapacitation of a potential victim of assault and in extreme cases can even lead to death. Belonging to the group of drugs used to commit drug-facilitated crimes is glibenclamide, which not only exhibits high seda ...