Jump to Main Content
- Es-haghi, Ali; Baghernejad, Masoud; Bagheri, Habib
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.742 pp. 17-21
- air; coatings; correlation; derivatization; desorption; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; monitoring; phenol; polyethylene glycol; rapid methods; solid phase microextraction; temperature
- ... A method based on solid-phase microextraction (SPME) followed by on-fiber derivatization and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry detection (GC–MS) for determination of phenol in air was developed. Three different types of SPME fibers, polar and non-polar poly(dimethylsiloxane) (PDMS) and polyethylene glycol (PEG) were synthesized using sol–gel technology and their feasibility to the sampling of p ...
- Cochran, R.E.; Dongari, N.; Jeong, H.; Beránek, J.; Haddadi, S.; Shipp, J.; Kubátová, A.
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 pp. 93-103
- air; derivatization; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ionization; methane; monitoring; oxidation; particulates; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; smoke; solid phase extraction; temperature
- ... A sensitive method has been developed for the trace analysis of PAHs and their oxidation products (i.e., nitro-, oxy-, and hydroxy-PAHs) in air particulate matter (PM). Following PM extraction, PAHs, nitro-, oxy-, and hydroxy-PAHs were fractionated using solid phase extraction (SPE) based on their polarities. Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) conditions were optimized, addressing inject ...