Jump to Main Content
- Farajzadeh, Mir Ali; Djozan, Djavanshir; Khorram, Parisa
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.713 pp. 70-78
- acetonitrile; detection limit; environmental hazards; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; grape juice; hexane; ionization; liquid-phase microextraction; pH; pesticides; solvents; triazoles
- ... In the present work a new, simple, rapid and environmentally friendly dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction (DLLME) method has been developed for extraction/preconcentration of some triazole pesticides in aqueous samples and in grape juice. The extract was analyzed with gas chromatography–flame ionization detection (GC–FID) or gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS). The DLLME method was p ...
- Cochran, R.E.; Dongari, N.; Jeong, H.; Beránek, J.; Haddadi, S.; Shipp, J.; Kubátová, A.
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 pp. 93-103
- air; derivatization; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ionization; methane; monitoring; oxidation; particulates; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; smoke; solid phase extraction; temperature
- ... A sensitive method has been developed for the trace analysis of PAHs and their oxidation products (i.e., nitro-, oxy-, and hydroxy-PAHs) in air particulate matter (PM). Following PM extraction, PAHs, nitro-, oxy-, and hydroxy-PAHs were fractionated using solid phase extraction (SPE) based on their polarities. Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) conditions were optimized, addressing inject ...