Jump to Main Content
- Bagheri, Habib; Alipour, Noshin; Ayazi, Zahra
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 pp. 43-49
- cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; desorption; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; micelles; microextraction; monitoring; multiresidue analysis; nanowires; pH; pesticides; polymers; river water; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; triazines
- ... A simple, rapid and sensitive method based on microextraction in packed syringe (MEPS), in combination with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) was developed. Polyaniline (PANI) nanowires network was synthesized and used as sorbent of MEPS for the multiresidue determination of selected analytes from triazine, organochlrorine and organophosphorous pesticides in aqueous samples. The PANI na ...
- Zhang, Nan; Hu, Bin
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.723 pp. 54-60
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorption; cadmium; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; coatings; detection limit; ethanol; glass; ions; lakes; mass spectrometry; micelles; mixing; pH; rain; rapid methods; river water; solvents; surfactants; Yangtze River
- ... Cd(II) imprinted 3-mercaptopropyltrimethoxysilane (MPTS)-silica coated stir bar was prepared by sol–gel technique combining with a double-imprinting concept for the first time and was employed for stir bar sorptive extraction (SBSE) of trace Cd(II) from water samples followed by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) detection. A tetramethoxysilane (TMOS) coating was first in situ c ...