Jump to Main Content
- Joshi, Manishkumar D.; Steyer, Daniel J.; Anderson, Jared L.
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 pp. 66-73
- aqueous solutions; boron; hydrochloric acid; ionic liquids; liquid-phase microextraction; lithium; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; seawater; sodium chloride
- ... Glucaminium-based ionic liquids are a new class of solvents capable of extracting boron-species from water with high efficiency. The complexation behavior of these ILs with borate was thoroughly studied using ¹¹B NMR. Two different complexes, namely, monochelate complex and bischelate complex, were observed. ¹¹B NMR was used extensively to determine the formation constants for monochelate and bisc ...
- Zhang, Wenzhu; Zhang, Run; Zhang, Jingmei; Ye, Zhiqiang; Jin, Dayong; Yuan, Jingli
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 pp. 80-87
- aqueous solutions; biotechnology; cysteine; detection limit; diagnostic techniques; dose response; glutathione; image analysis; photoluminescence; ruthenium; thiols
- ... Photoluminescence (PL) and electrochemiluminescence (ECL) detection techniques are highly sensitive and widely used methods for clinical diagnostics and analytical biotechnology. In this work, a unique ruthenium(II) complex, [Ru(bpy)₂(DNBSO-bpy)](PF₆)₂ (bpy: 2,2′-bipyridine; DNBSO-bpy: 2,4-dinitrobenzenesulfonate of 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-2,2′-bipyridine), has been designed and synthesized as a highl ...