Jump to Main Content
- Villaverde-de-Sáa, Eugenia; Racamonde, Inés; Quintana, José Benito; Rodil, Rosario; Cela, Rafael
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 pp. 50-57
- carboxylic acids; desorption; detection limit; freshwater; ionic strength; liquid chromatography; pH; perfluorocarbons; polar compounds; polymers; prices; sewage; solvents; surface water; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... A method for the determination of seven perfluorinated carboxylic acids and perfluorooctane sulphonate (PFOS) in aqueous samples using low-cost polymeric sorptive extraction as sample preparation technique, followed by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry (LC–MS/MS) determination has been developed and validated. Simplicity of the analytical procedure, low volume of solvent and sample re ...
- Bagheri, Habib; Alipour, Noshin; Ayazi, Zahra
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 pp. 43-49
- cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; desorption; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; micelles; microextraction; monitoring; multiresidue analysis; nanowires; pH; pesticides; polymers; river water; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; triazines
- ... A simple, rapid and sensitive method based on microextraction in packed syringe (MEPS), in combination with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) was developed. Polyaniline (PANI) nanowires network was synthesized and used as sorbent of MEPS for the multiresidue determination of selected analytes from triazine, organochlrorine and organophosphorous pesticides in aqueous samples. The PANI na ...