Jump to Main Content
- Bagheri, Habib; Es’haghi, Ali; Es-haghi, Ali; Mesbahi, Noushin
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 pp. 36-42
- bitertanol; chlorpyrifos-methyl; cucumbers; detection limit; diazinon; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; malathion; markets; mixing; monitoring; pesticide residues; phosalone; polytetrafluoroethylene; silicon; solid phase microextraction; solvents; stainless steel
- ... A high-throughput solid-phase microextraction (SPME) on 96-well plate together with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) was developed for the determination of some selected pesticides in cucumber samples. Pieces with the length of 1.0cm of silicon tubing were precisely prepared and then coated on the end part of stainless steel wires. The prepared fibers were positioned in a home-made pol ...
- Bagheri, Habib; Alipour, Noshin; Ayazi, Zahra
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 pp. 43-49
- cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; desorption; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; micelles; microextraction; monitoring; multiresidue analysis; nanowires; pH; pesticides; polymers; river water; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; triazines
- ... A simple, rapid and sensitive method based on microextraction in packed syringe (MEPS), in combination with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) was developed. Polyaniline (PANI) nanowires network was synthesized and used as sorbent of MEPS for the multiresidue determination of selected analytes from triazine, organochlrorine and organophosphorous pesticides in aqueous samples. The PANI na ...