Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Lu, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.744 pp. 54-59
- amino acids; chloroform; detection limit; foods; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; heat; hydrolysis; microwave treatment; monitoring; temperature; yeasts
- ... A simple, rapid microwave digestion procedure for protein hydrolysis preceding the determination of amino acids in yeast using gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) is described. Protein hydrolysis was performed in a focused microwave using 4M methanesulfonic acid (MAS). Amino acids were derivatized with methyl chlorofomate (MCF) and extracted into chloroform prior to GC–MS analysis. The mi ...
- Yang, Lu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2015 v.901 pp. 34-40
- acetic acid; analytical chemistry; arsenic; atomic absorption spectrometry; atomization; detection limit; hydrides; reducing agents; seawater; vapors
- ... Photochemical vapor generation (PVG) sample introduction coupled to inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICPMS) is described for the determination of As in seawater. A Plackett–Burman design (PBD) and central composite design (CCD) were employed to evaluate the significance of experimental variables relevant to the optimization of PVG-ICPMS detection. The impact of the saline matrix on th ...