Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: honda?
- Li, Hongda
- Analytica chimica acta 2015 v.897 pp. 102-108
- absorption; analytical chemistry; colorimetry; cysteine; detection limit; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; glutathione; reactive oxygen species; sulfites; toxicity
- ... Sulfites (HSO3− or SO3−) have very significant toxicity in the environment and in the system. However, developing specific identification of sulfite probes is still very important. In this paper, a highly selective colorimetric and fluorescent probe (HHC) was synthesized to detect HSO3− in real samples and living cells. Sensing performance and preponderance are listed as follows. First, probe HHC ...
- Li, Hongda, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2014 v.852 pp. 203-211
- acidity; analytical chemistry; anions; biomimetics; colorimetry; condensation reactions; cyanides; cytotoxicity; detection limit; fluorescence; fluorometry; thiourea; urea; water pollution
- ... In this study, we synthesized CTB and CB probes based on doubly activated Michael acceptors to selectively detect cyanide (CN−) anions through a one-step condensation reaction of coumarinyl acrylaldehyde with the corresponding derivatives of malonyl urea (thiourea). Through the conjugated addition of CN− to the β-site of the Michael acceptor, both probes displayed colorimetric and fluorometric dua ...