Jump to Main Content
- Bagheri, Habib; Es’haghi, Ali; Es-haghi, Ali; Mesbahi, Noushin
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 pp. 36-42
- bitertanol; chlorpyrifos-methyl; cucumbers; detection limit; diazinon; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; malathion; markets; mixing; monitoring; pesticide residues; phosalone; polytetrafluoroethylene; silicon; solid phase microextraction; solvents; stainless steel
- ... A high-throughput solid-phase microextraction (SPME) on 96-well plate together with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) was developed for the determination of some selected pesticides in cucumber samples. Pieces with the length of 1.0cm of silicon tubing were precisely prepared and then coated on the end part of stainless steel wires. The prepared fibers were positioned in a home-made pol ...
- Borrás, E.; Sánchez, P.; Muñoz, A.; Tortajada-Genaro, L.A.
- Analytica chimica acta 2011 v.699 no.1 pp. 57-65
- air; benefin; bitertanol; buprofezin; chlorfenvinphos; chlorpyrifos; chlorpyrifos-methyl; detection limit; ethalfluralin; ethyl acetate; fenthion; filters; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; glass fibers; iso-octanes; lindane; malathion; methanol; methidathion; methylene chloride; multiresidue analysis; propachlor; propanil; quartz; solvents; trifluralin; Mediterranean region
- ... A reliable multi-residue method for determining gaseous and particulate phase pesticides in atmospheric samples has been developed. This method, based on full scan gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS), allowed the proper determination of sixteen relevant pesticides, in a wide range of concentrations and without the influence of interferences. The pesticides were benfluralin, bitertanol, bu ...