Jump to Main Content
- Jiménez Girón, A.; Deventer, K.; Roels, K.; Van Eenoo, P.
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.721 pp. 137-146
- diuretics, etc ; detection limit; humans; mass spectrometry; screening; urine; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... A new doping control screening method for the analysis of diuretics and stimulants using ultra high pressure liquid chromatography–high resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometry has been developed. The screening was performed in full scan MS with scan-to-scan polarity switching which allowed to detect more than 120 target analytes. Sample preparation was limited to 10-fold dilution of the urine into t ...
- Wong, Colton H.F.; Tang, Francis P.W.; Wan, Terence S.M.
- Analytica chimica acta 2011 v.697 no.1-2 pp. 48-60
- diuretics, etc ; adrenal cortex hormones; anabolic steroids; beta-glucuronidase; detection limit; horses; hydrolysis; ionization; labor; prostaglandin synthase; screening; sedatives; solid phase extraction; sulfur; tandem mass spectrometry; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; urine; xanthines; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... The authors’ laboratory at one time employed four liquid chromatography/mass spectrometric (LC/MS) methods for the detection of a large variety of drugs in equine urine. Drug classes covered by these methods included anti-diabetics, anti-ulcers, cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitors, sedatives, corticosteroids, anabolic steroids, sulfur diuretics, xanthines, etc. With the objective to reduce labour ...