Jump to Main Content
- Huo, Bianbian; Chen, Mingli; Chen, Junjie; Li, Yuanyuan; Zhang, Wanjun; Wang, Jianhua; Qin, Weijie; Qian, Xiaohong
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2018 v.410 no.28 pp. 7305-7312
- biomarkers; biomedical research; blood; diagnostic techniques; humans; inflammation; kidneys; ligands; mass spectrometry; monitoring; neoplasms; physiological state; proteins; screening; sediments; ultrafiltration; urine
- ... Urine is an attractive and non-invasive alternative source to tissue, blood or other biofluids for biomarker screening in clinical research. In normal human adult urine, 48% of the total urinary protein is in the sediment, 49% is soluble and the remaining 3% is contained in urinary extracellular vesicles (EVs). The soluble proteins and EV proteins in urine have attracted particular attention in re ...
- Wu, Ying-Jung; Li, Yi-Shan; Tseng, Wei-Lung; Lu, Chi-Yu
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2018 v.410 no.28 pp. 7405-7414
- blood cells; blood volume; drugs; humans; ionization; mass spectrometry; microextraction; monitoring; proteins; solvents; therapeutics
- ... In the clinic, ethosuximide is commonly used to treat generalized absence seizures but has recently been repurposed for other diseases. Because of adverse effects and drug interactions, high-throughput therapeutic drug monitoring of ethosuximide is necessary. Microextraction is a simple, effective, rapid, and low consumption of organic solvents method for sample preparation. In this study, microde ...