Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yun; Yang, Hang; Yu, Junping; Wei, Hongping
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2016 v.408 no.22 pp. 6115-6121
- Human immunodeficiency virus 1; antibodies; antibody detection; antigens; blood serum; capsid; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fluorescence; hydrogen peroxide; immunomagnetic separation; oxidation; peroxidase; statistical analysis
- ... In this study, a system of magnetic beads (MBs) coupled with catalytic fluorescent immunoassay for rapid and sensitive determination of HIV-1 capsid antigen p24 was developed. p24 was captured by antibody immobilized MBs, and the detection antibody was linked to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) through biotin–streptavidin recognition, catalyzing the oxidation of o-phenylenediamine (OPD) and hydrogen p ...
- Bever, Candace S.; Dong, Jie-Xian; Vasylieva, Natalia; Barnych, Bogdan; Cui, Yongliang; Xu, Zhen-Lin; Hammock, Bruce D.; Gee, Shirley J.
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2016 v.408 no.22 pp. 5985-6002
- antibodies; antigens; environmental assessment; environmental monitoring; genetic engineering; molecular weight; therapeutics
- ... A VHH antibody (or nanobody) is the antigen binding fragment of heavy chain only antibodies. Discovered nearly 25 years ago, they have been investigated for their use in clinical therapeutics and immunodiagnostics, and more recently for environmental monitoring applications. A new and valuable immunoreagent for the analysis of small molecular weight environmental chemicals, VHH will overcome many ...
- PubMed Central: