Jump to Main Content
- Pur, Mohammad Reza Karimi; Hosseini, Morteza; Faridbod, Farnoush; Dezfuli, Amin Shiralizadeh; Ganjali, Mohammad Reza
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2016 v.408 no.25 pp. 7193-7202
- biosensors; blood serum; ceric oxide; cytochrome c; detection limit; electrochemiluminescence; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrolytes; graphene oxide; humans; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; pH; rapid methods; reaction inhibition; ruthenium
- ... A novel ultrasensitive sensing system for the rapid detection of cytochrome c (Cyt C) was developed on the basis of an electrochemiluminescence (ECL) method. A nanocomposite biosensor was made of reduced graphene oxide decorated with cerium oxide/tris(2,2-bipyridyl)ruthenium(II)/chitosan (CeO₂NPs-RGO/ Ru(bpy)₃ ²⁺/CHIT) and used for this purpose. The ECL signal was produced by an electrochemical in ...
- Yu, Linpo; Liu, Yang; Zhou, Ming
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2016 v.408 no.25 pp. 7095-7103
- detection limit; electrochemiluminescence; electrochemistry; immunoassays; ruthenium
- ... Ruthenium(II) complexes with carboxylic acid as a bioconjugatable group, i.e., [Ru(bathophenanthroline disulfonate)(2,2′-bipyridine)(4-methyl-4′-(3-carboxypropyl)-2,2′-bipyridine)]⁰, (C₄₉H₃₈N₆O₈S₂Ru), and [Ru(bathophenanthroline disulfonate)₂(4-methyl-4′-(3-carboxypropyl)-2,2′-bipyridine)]²⁻ · 2Na⁺, (C₆₃H₄₄N₆O₁₄S₄RuNa₂) were characterized spectroscopically and electrochemically. As potential label ...