Jump to Main Content
- Decloedt, Anneleen; Bailly-Chouriberry, Ludovic; Vanden Bussche, Julie; Garcia, Patrice; Popot, Marie-Agnes; Bonnaire, Yves; Vanhaecke, Lynn
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2015 v.407 no.15 pp. 4385-4396
- androstenedione, etc ; blood; detection limit; geldings; guidelines; liquid chromatography; mares; progesterone; racehorses; sports; stallions; tandem mass spectrometry; testosterone; urine; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Doping control is a main priority for regulatory bodies of both the horse racing industry and the equestrian sports. Urine and blood samples are screened for the presence of hundreds of forbidden substances including anabolic-androgenic steroids (AASs). Based on the suspected endogenous origin of some AASs, with β-boldenone as the most illicit candidate, this study aimed to improve the knowledge o ...
- Johänning, Janina; Heinkele, Georg; Precht, Jana C.; Brauch, Hiltrud; Eichelbaum, Michel; Schwab, Matthias; Schroth, Werner; Mürdter, Thomas E.
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2015 v.407 no.24 pp. 7497-7502
- androstenedione, etc ; acetonitrile; breast neoplasms; derivatization; estradiol; estrone; formic acid; iodides; ionization; metabolites; monitoring; patients; postmenopause; progesterone; solid phase extraction; spectrometers; steroid hormones; tamoxifen; testosterone; therapeutics; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Tamoxifen is a mainstay in the treatment of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer and is metabolized to more than 30 different compounds. Little is known about in vivo concentrations of estrogenic metabolites E-metabolite E, Z-metabolite E, and bisphenol and their relevance for tamoxifen efficacy. Therefore, we developed a highly sensitive HPLC-ESI-MS/MS quantification method for tamoxifen meta ...