Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Miao; Liao, Lifu; Zhang, Guangliang; Xiao, Xilin; Lin, Yingwu; Nie, Changming
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2013 v.405 no.23 pp. 7545-7551
- adenosine monophosphate; adenosine triphosphate; detection limit; fluorescence; glass; molecular imprinting
- ... A double-receptor sandwich method for the fluorescence determination of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is proposed in this paper. The solid phase receptor on the surface of glass slides is a molecularly imprinted membrane (MIM) containing an artificial nanocavity. It is constructed by a molecular imprinting technique using adenosine monophosphate (AMP) as a template molecule. The labeled receptor is ...
- Vásquez, Valeria; Báez, María E.; Bravo, Manuel; Fuentes, Edwar
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2013 v.405 no.23 pp. 7497-7507
- United States Environmental Protection Agency; anthracenes; benzo(a)pyrene; cooking fats and oils; detection limit; extra-virgin olive oil; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; high performance liquid chromatography; least squares; nylon; pollutants; solvents; United States
- ... Seven heavy polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) of concern on the US Environmental Protection Agency priority pollutant list (benzo[a]anthracene, benzo[b]fluoranthene, benzo[k]fluoranthene, benzo[a]pyrene, dibenz[a,h]anthracene, benzo[g,h,i]perylene, and indeno[1,2,3-c,d]-pyrene) were simultaneously analyzed in extra virgin olive oil. The analysis is based on the measurement of excitation–emis ...