Jump to Main Content
- Pérez Pavón, José Luis, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2010 v.398 no.7-8 pp. 3215-3224
- 1-naphthol; acetates; antioxidants; detection limit; diphenylamine; headspace analysis; mass spectrometry; oils; prediction; solvents; temperature; viscosity
- ... A sensitive method is presented to determine antioxidants (2-, 3-, and 4-tert-butylphenol, 2,6-di-tert-butylphenol, 3-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisol, 2,6-di-tert-butyl-4-methylphenol, 1-naphthol, and diphenylamine) in new and used lubricant oil samples. Research was carried out on a GC device equipped with a headspace sampler, a programmed temperature vaporizer, and an MS detector unit. The proposed m ...
- Pérez-Pavón, José Luis, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2010 v.397 no.6 pp. 2579-2591
- allergens; benzyl alcohol; benzyl benzoate; citral; cosmetics; coumarin; eugenol; farnesol; gas chromatography; geraniol; headspace analysis; instrumentation; isomers; limonene; linalool; mass spectrometry; quantitative analysis; temperature; volatile compounds
- ... In the present work, a strategy for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of 24 volatile compounds listed as suspected allergens in cosmetics by the European Union is reported. The list includes benzyl alcohol, limonene, linalool, methyl 2-octynoate, β-citronellol, geraniol, citral (two isomers), 7-hydroxycitronellal, anisyl alcohol, cinnamal, cinnamyl alcohol, eugenol, isoeugenol (two isomers ...