Jump to Main Content
- Tarley, César Ricardo Teixeira, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2007 v.389 no.6 pp. 1919-1929
- active sites; aminophenols; catechol; flow injection analysis; molecular imprinting; multivariate analysis; peroxidase; phenol; polymers; river water; tap water
- ... Despite the increasing number of applications of molecularly imprinted polymers (MIP) in analytical chemistry, the synthesis of polymers with hemin introduced as the catalytic center to mimic the active site of peroxidase remains as a challenge. In the current work, a new type of molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) was synthesized with 4-aminophenol (4-APh) as the template and two monomers: hemin, ...
- Mello, Cesar, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2007 v.387 no.3 pp. 1105-1112
- Lactobacillus; color; fermented milk; image analysis; least squares; linear models; nonlinear models; selective media; support vector machines; vector data
- ... This paper reports an approach for quantification of Lactobacillus in fermented milk, grown in a selective medium (MRS agar), by use of digital colour images of Petri plates easily obtained by use of a flatbed scanner. A one-dimensional data vector was formed to characterize each digital image on the basis of the frequency-distribution curves of the red (R), green (G), and blue (B) colour values, ...