Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Zhaoguang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2016 v.408 no.17 pp. 4661-4667
- Arabidopsis thaliana; cell death; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; humans; isomers; metabolism; metabolites; mutants; toxicity; toxicology; tyrosine; wilting
- ... Succinylacetone was known to be a toxic metabolite of tyrosine in human and animals caused by blockage of the final step in tyrosine degradation pathway, but its existence in plant was unclear though the metabolic disturbance of tyrosine was also found in plant. A GC-MS method for determination of succinylacetone in Arabidopsis thaliana was developed for the first time. Both oximation and silylati ...
- Yang, Zhaoguang, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2008 v.390 no.1 pp. 349-359
- derivatization; detection limit; estrone; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; temperature
- ... In this study, a simple and efficient large volume injection gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) method, via a programmable-temperature vaporizer (PTV) inlet, has been developed and applied in the determination of estrogens in environmental water samples without a prior derivatization process. Three commonly used estrogens estrone, 17 β-estradiol and 17 α-ethynylestradiol were selected as ...