Jump to Main Content
- Campíns-Falcó, Pilar, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2019 v.411 no.10 pp. 2141-2148
- amphetamine; color; formaldehyde; liquid chromatography; methamphetamines; morphine; polydimethylsiloxane; quantitative analysis; screening; standard deviation; sulfuric acid; toxicity
- ... The Marquis test is the most frequently used spot color assay for the screening of unknown drugs such as amphetamine, methamphetamine, 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine, 3,4-metilenedioxymethamphetamine, and morphine. However, this test involves the use of the toxic reagent formaldehyde, as well as the manipulation of concentrated sulfuric acid. Here, we report a new format of this test that improves ...
- Campíns-Falcó, Pilar, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2015 v.407 no.5 pp. 1485-1497
- carbon nanotubes; coatings; cost effectiveness; detection limit; herbicide residues; liquid chromatography; monitoring; solid phase microextraction; sustainable technology; triazines; water pollution
- ... This paper describes a new method for the determination of polar triazines, including some degradation products, which combines online in-tube solid-phase microextraction (IT-SPME) and capillary liquid chromatography with UV-diode array detection (DAD). Different extractive coatings have been evaluated for IT-SPME, a capillary column with a polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) coating, and the same coating ...