Jump to Main Content
- Federico, Rodolfo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2015 v.407 no.4 pp. 1131-1137
- alcohols; biosensors; blood; diagnostic techniques; electrochemistry; electrodes; enzymes; food analysis; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; gels; graphene; humans; hydrogen peroxide; polyvinyl alcohol; silver chloride; spermidine; spermine
- ... The present work describes the development and optimization of electrochemical biosensors for specific determination of the biogenic polyamine spermine (Spm) and spermidine (Spmd) whose assessment represents a novel important analytical tool in food analysis and human diagnostics. These biosensors have been prepared using novel engineered enzymes: polyamine oxidase (PAO) endowed with selectivity t ...
- Federico, Rodolfo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2010 v.396 no.3 pp. 1281-1290
- Lathyrus sativus; diamine oxidase; enzyme activity; gels; image analysis; oxidation; pH; pancreatin; pepsin; peroxidase; polyacrylamide; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; proteolysis; putrescine; seedlings; sodium dodecyl sulfate
- ... A zymographic assay of diamine oxidase (DAO, histaminase, EC 22.214.171.124), based on a coupled peroxidase reaction, and its behavior at proteolysis in simulated gastric and intestinal conditions, are described. The DAO activity from a vegetal extract of Lathyrus sativus seedlings was directly determined on sodium dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide electrophoretic gels containing entrapped horseradish perox ...
- PubMed Central: