Jump to Main Content
- Insa, Sara, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2018 v.410 no.17 pp. 4165-4176
- European Union; aquatic ecosystems; compliance; detection limit; effluents; laws and regulations; multiresidue analysis; solid phase extraction; spectrometers; surface water; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; wastewater
- ... During the last decades, the quality of aquatic ecosystems has been threatened by increasing levels of pollutions, caused by the discharge of man-made chemicals, both via accidental release of pollutants as well as a consequence of the constant outflow of inadequately treated wastewater effluents. For this reason, the European Union is updating its legislations with the aim of limiting the release ...
- Insa, Sara, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2017 v.409 no.23 pp. 5427-5440
- diethylstilbestrol; estradiol; estriol; estrone; filtration; liquid chromatography; metabolites; methanol; pH; river water; rivers; sewage systems; solvents; tandem mass spectrometry; wastewater
- ... An online ultra-high-performance-liquid chromatography-triple quadrupole tandem mass spectrometry (UHPLC-MS/MS) method for detection and quantification of natural and synthetic estrogens and their conjugates in aqueous matrices was developed. Target compounds include the natural estrogen estradiol (E2) and its main metabolites estrone (E1) and estriol (E3), the synthetic estrogens ethinylestradiol ...