Jump to Main Content
- Wuethrich, Alain, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2019 v.411 no.7 pp. 1311-1318
- biosensors; blood serum; breast neoplasms; exosomes; messenger RNA; metastasis; microRNA; proteins; surface plasmon resonance
- ... The development of a sensitive and specific detection platform for exosomes is highly desirable as they are believed to transmit vital tumour-specific information (mRNAs, microRNAs, and proteins) to remote cells for secondary metastasis. Herein, we report a simple method for the real-time and label-free detection of clinically relevant exosomes using a surface plasmon resonance (SPR) biosensor. Ou ...
- Wuethrich, Alain, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2016 v.408 no.30 pp. 8663-8668
- acetonitrile; capillary zone electrophoresis; drugs; electroosmosis; ions; micelles; models; silica; sodium dodecyl sulfate; solvents
- ... Electrokinetic injection (EKI) in capillary zone electrophoresis (CZE) of charged analytes is by the electroosmotic flow (EOF) and electrophoretic mobility of analytes. In most forms of stacking with EKI, the sample ions were introduced via electrophoretic mobility and concentrated in a stacking boundary inside the capillary. In this work, we describe the unusual stacking of cationic analytes via ...