Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Guang-Cheng; Yi, Ting-Ting; Jiang, Bing; Guo, Xiao-lan; Zhang, Guo-Yuan
- Analytical biochemistry 2019 v.575 pp. 36-39
- DNA; Hepatitis B virus; betaine; enzymes; polymerase chain reaction
- ... Recombinase polymerase amplification (RPA) is a widespread isothermal amplification method and regarded as an excellent candidate to replace polymerase chain reaction. However, the specificity of RPA is not always satisfactory when the sample contains amounts of background DNA. Herein, we report a novel RPA method named betaine-assisted RPA (B-RPA) that uses inexpensive betaine to avoid nonspecifi ...
- Bahreyni, Amirhossein; Ramezani, Mohammad; Alibolandi, Mona; Hassanzadeh, Pirooz; Abnous, Khalil; Taghdisi, Seyed Mohammad
- Analytical biochemistry 2019 v.575 pp. 1-9
- Alzheimer disease; DNA; aptasensors; blood serum; copper; diabetes mellitus; drug delivery systems; drugs; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; hepatolenticular degeneration; ions; magnetism; neoplasm cells; oligonucleotides; patients; streptavidin
- ... AS1411 is a 26-mer G-rich DNA aptamer which has been broadly employed in the field of targeted drug delivery, due to its capability to bind to nucleolin protein on the surface of cancer cells. In this work, it has been shown for the first time that in addition to nucleolin, AS1411 aptamer could bind to copper ions (Cu2+) with high affinity and selectivity, affecting AS1411 usage in drug delivery s ...