Jump to Main Content
- Bahreyni, Amirhossein; Ramezani, Mohammad; Alibolandi, Mona; Hassanzadeh, Pirooz; Abnous, Khalil; Taghdisi, Seyed Mohammad
- Analytical biochemistry 2019 v.575 pp. 1-9
- Alzheimer disease; DNA; aptasensors; blood serum; copper; diabetes mellitus; drug delivery systems; drugs; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; hepatolenticular degeneration; ions; magnetism; neoplasm cells; oligonucleotides; patients; streptavidin
- ... AS1411 is a 26-mer G-rich DNA aptamer which has been broadly employed in the field of targeted drug delivery, due to its capability to bind to nucleolin protein on the surface of cancer cells. In this work, it has been shown for the first time that in addition to nucleolin, AS1411 aptamer could bind to copper ions (Cu2+) with high affinity and selectivity, affecting AS1411 usage in drug delivery s ...
- Hogeling, Shanna M.; Cox, Michael T.; Bradshaw, Robert M.; Smith, David P.; Duckett, Catherine J.
- Analytical biochemistry 2019 v.575 pp. 10-16
- albumins; antibodies; antibody detection; blood serum; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; europium; immunoglobulin G; protein content
- ... Over recent years, quantification of multiple proteins in body fluids has become increasingly prominent, which is beneficial to a number of scientific fields, not least biomedical. Several techniques have been developed based on conventional ELISA; one of these techniques is analysis of proteins labelled with element-tagged antibodies by ICP-MS in serum, allowing quantification of multiple targets ...