Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Peipei; Hua, Xiaoxia; Liu, Jianhui; Liu, Hanbiao; Xia, Fangquan; Tian, Dong; Zhou, Changli
- Analytical biochemistry 2019 v.574 pp. 23-30
- antigen detection, etc ; antibodies; antigens; detection limit; electrochemistry; graphene; hydrogen peroxide; hydroquinone; immunosensors; nanoparticles; oxidation; peroxidase; quinones; surface area; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A sensitive sandwich-type electrochemical immunosensor based on dual amplification strategy was constructed. The dual amplification strategy has been used secondary antibody(Ab2)-horseradish peroxidase(HRP)-Au@Ag nanoparticles (Au@Ag NPs) for carcinoembryonic antigen(CEA) detection. Ab2-HRP-Au@Ag NPs as dual amplification markers triggered the disproportionation of H2O2, which could facilitate the ...
- Kumari, Pooja; Lavania, Surabhi; Tyagi, Shaifali; Dhiman, Abhijeet; Rath, Deepak; Anthwal, Divya; Gupta, Rakesh Kumar; Sharma, Neera; Gadpayle, A.K.; Taneja, R.S.; Sharma, Lokesh; Ahmad, Yusra; Sharma, Tarun Kumar; Haldar, Sagarika; Tyagi, Jaya Sivaswami
- Analytical biochemistry 2019 v.564-565 pp. 80-87
- antigen detection, etc ; Mycobacterium tuberculosis; World Health Organization; antigens; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; patients; reference standards; sorbents; tuberculosis; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Pleural tuberculosis (pTB) is diagnosed by using a composite reference standard (CRS) since microbiological methods are grossly inadequate and an accurate diagnostic test remains an unmet need. The present study aimed to evaluate the utility of Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mtb) antigen and DNA-based tests for pTB diagnosis. Patients were classified as ‘Definite TB’, ‘Probable TB’ and ‘Non-TB’ disea ...