Jump to Main Content
- Su, Yu-Chih; Chen, Hsing-Yin; Ko, Ni Chien; Hwang, Chi-Ching; Wu, Min Hui; Wang, Li-Fang; Wang, Yun-Ming; Chang, Sheng-Nan; Wang, Eng-Chi; Wang, Tzu-Pin
- Analytical biochemistry 2014 v.449 pp. 118-128
- DNA; RNA; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; fluorescent labeling; melting; polymerase chain reaction
- ... Here we report efficient and selective postsynthesis labeling strategies, based on an advanced phosphoramidation reaction, for nucleic acids of either synthetic or enzyme-catalyzed origin. The reactions provided phosphorimidazolide intermediates of DNA or RNA which, whether reacted in one pot (one-step) or purified (two-step), were directly or indirectly phosphoramidated with label molecules. The ...
- Lin, Chi-Yen; Huang, Zhen; Jaremko, William; Niu, Li
- Analytical biochemistry 2014 v.449 pp. 106-108
- RNA; nucleotide aptamers; reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography; therapeutics
- ... 2′-Fluoro modified RNAs are useful as potential therapeutics and as special substrates for studying RNA function. 2′-Fluoro modified RNAs generally need to be purified after they are prepared either enzymatically or by solid-phase synthesis. Here we introduce a protocol by which 2′-fluoro modified RNAs with 57 and 58 nucleotides can be resolved and purified using ion-pair, reverse-phase high-perfo ...