Jump to Main Content
- Chang, Ya-Lan; Hsieh, Chin-Lin; Huang, Yao-Moan; Chiou, Wen-Liang; Kuo, Yueh-Hsiung; Tseng, Mei-Hwei
- Analytical biochemistry 2013 v.442 no.1 pp. 24-33
- Arabidopsis thaliana; S-adenosylmethionine; detection limit; glutathione; homocysteine; ionization; liquid chromatography; metabolites; plant tissues; quality control; seedlings; stable isotopes; sulfur; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... A wide variety of sulfur metabolites play important roles in plant functions. We have developed a precise and sensitive method for the simultaneous measurement of several sulfur metabolites based on liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (LC–MS/MS) and ³⁴S metabolic labeling of sulfur-containing metabolites in Arabidopsis thaliana seedlings. However, some sulfur metabolites we ...
- Liu, Xinping; Moon, Sung Ho; Mancuso, David J.; Jenkins, Christopher M.; Guan, Shaoping; Sims, Harold F.; Gross, Richard W.
- Analytical biochemistry 2013 v.442 no.1 pp. 40-50
- arachidonic acid; correlation; derivatization; docosahexaenoic acid; ionization; ions; linoleic acid; liver; metabolites; mice; monitoring; stable isotopes; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... A highly sensitive, specific, and robust method for the analysis of oxidized metabolites of linoleic acid (LA), arachidonic acid (AA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) was developed using charge-switch derivatization, liquid chromatography–electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry (LC–ESI MS/MS) with selected reaction monitoring (SRM) and quantitation by high mass accuracy analysis of product ...
- PubMed Central: