Jump to Main Content
- Cao, Hongmei, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2012 v.430 no.2 pp. 111-115
- detection limit; electrochemistry; electrodes; films (materials); gold; halloysite; hydrogen peroxide; nanocomposites; nanotubes; scanning electron microscopy; spectroscopy; transmission electron microscopy; zeta potential
- ... Novel gold nanoparticle-decorated halloysite nanotube (AuNP–HNT) composites were effectively synthesized and then used for electrochemical sensing applications. The AuNP–HNT nanocomposites were characterized by transmission electron microscopy, field emission scanning electron microscopy, zeta potential, and UV–Vis spectroscopy. The AuNP–HNT composite-based modified electrode exhibited high eletro ...
- Cao, Hongmei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2013 v.434 no.1 pp. 34-38
- DNA; alleles; biomedical research; mutants; point mutation
- ... The detection of rare mutations is particularly essential in many areas of biomedical research. Here, we report an ultrasensitive method to detect extremely rare point mutations based on electrochemiluminescent assay. The point mutation among large excess wild-type alleles is exclusively amplified through ligase detection reaction. The products corresponding to the amplification of mutant alleles ...