Jump to Main Content
- Deriu, Chiara; Conticello, Irene; Mebel, Alexander M.; McCord, Bruce
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.7 pp. 4780-4789
- Raman spectroscopy; adsorption; cannabinoids; drugs; gold; immunoassays; models; nanogold; nanospheres; screening; solid phase extraction
- ... An analytical protocol based on surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) and aimed at the detection of toxicologically relevant concentrations of JWH-018 in oral fluid is presented for the first time. A DFT-supported in-depth vibrational characterization of the drug in the solid state and in solution was also performed, providing a body of literature for future spectroscopic work on the compound ...
- Nie, Longxue; Gao, Congcong; Shen, Tianjiao; Jing, Jing; Zhang, Shaowen; Zhang, Xiaoling
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.7 pp. 4451-4456
- biocompatibility; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; glutathione; medicinal properties; monitoring; nitric oxide; signal transduction; thiols
- ... Nitroxyl (HNO), the one-electron-reduction product of NO has recently been revealed to have potentially beneficial pharmacological properties in cardiovascular health as a result of interactions with specific thiols such as glutathione (GSH). To disentangle the complicated inter-relationship between HNO and GSH in the signal transduction and oxidative pathways, we designed and synthesized a dual-s ...