Jump to Main Content
- Kuss, Sabine; Couto, Rosa A. S.; Evans, Rhiannon M.; Lavender, Hayley; Tang, Christoph C.; Compton, Richard G.
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.7 pp. 4317-4322
- Escherichia coli; Neisseria; antibodies; bacteria; bacterial infections; biosensors; cost effectiveness; cytochrome-c oxidase; electrochemistry; electrodes; mortality; pathogens; portable equipment; virulent strains
- ... Bacterial infections present one of the leading causes of mortality worldwide, resulting in an urgent need for sensitive, selective, cost-efficient, and easy-to-handle technologies to rapidly detect contaminations and infections with pathogens. The presented research reports a fully functional chemical-detection principle, addressing all of the above-mentioned requirements for a successful biosens ...
- Palmblad, Magnus
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.7 pp. 4312-4316
- analytical chemistry; computer software; drugs; experimental design; prediction; proteins
- ... The open-access scientific literature contains a wealth of information for meaningful text mining. However, this information is not always easy to retrieve. This technical note addresses the problem by a new flexible method combining in a single workflow existing resources for literature searches, text mining, and large-scale prediction of physicochemical and biological properties. The results are ...